Arusha Luxury shuttle
If you are headed to Arusha city from Nairobi, then you have all the reasons to book with Kenya Marangu shuttle.
This transfer is suitable for clients starting safaris to Serengeti National park, Ngoro Ngoro conservancy, or Tarangire national park.
Arusha town is the host city to clients starting safaris or on Mt Kilimanjaro climbing expeditions. Our daily shuttles, therefore, makes your transfer convenient and easy.
What To Expect
Our daily departures to Arusha town is done twice. One is at 8.00am and 2.00pm respectively. If your hotel is within the CBD, you are assured of a hotel pick up.
Travelers are advised to arrive at the Jeejanjee Arusha shuttles(Impala shuttles offices) with their printed travel vouchers.
After a brief introduction, you will be ushered to the departing shuttle. You are assured of enjoying a luxury ride and enjoy great views of the great rift valley countryside.
The luxury shuttles depart on time and there will be a stop at the Namanga immigration offices.
Travelers without a visa to Tanzania will be issued instantly at the border. You will later proceed to Arusha town dropping at the shuttle offices or Hotels within Arusha town.
- Hotel pickup within the CBD of Nairobi
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience