Kilimanjaro shuttle transfer services Nairobi
Nairobi Arusha Shuttle Bus Daily, Nairobi Hotels, Airport to Arusha hotels Shuttle bus transfer at 08:00hrs and 14:00hrs
Nairobi Arusha Shuttle bus daily,Nairobi hotels, airport to Arusha hotels Shuttle bus transfer at 08:00hrs and 14:00hrs
Nairobi Moshi shuttle bus service daily transfer, Nairobi hotels, Airport to Moshi hotels at 08:00hrs and 14:00hrs
Moshi hotels to Arusha Nairobi airport and hotles daily shuttles at 06:00hrs and 10:00hr
Nairobi Arusha Shuttle Bus private shuttle bus hire charter services Kenya Tanzania shuttles short and long term period hire rent services.
Kilimanjaro – Jomo Kenyatta airport
Do you need to get from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro? Are you starting a hike on Kilimanjaro? Maybe you need to get to the Airport?
If so, let me help you out with that!
In all the time that I have spent working as a tour guide in Africa, this is one route I have taken the most. That is to say, I have travelled from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro at least once every couple of months. However, I know that as a first timer to Africa, this might not seem as straightforward. After all, the websites for bus operators in Africa are downright confusing.
Anyway, here is the short answer, quickly followed by a more detailed account on how you can take a bus from Nairobi.
Quick Answer: Taking a Bus from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro
- Book the Nairobi to Kilimanjaro Shuttle
- Take a matatu or local taxi to either the Parkside hotel, Silver points Hotel, the Heron Portico Hotel or jkia.
- This bus will take you to Arusha, Tanzania.
- Change buses and get off in the town of Moshi.
- Take a local taxi to Kilimanjaro(we do offer the services)
- One-way shared transfer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
Come at parkside hotel monrovia street