Nairobi Arusha Luxury shuttle Jkia private transfer
What To Expect
We normally have 2 daily Departures to Arusha and one departure to Moshi. One is at 8.00am and 2.00pm respectively. If your hotel is within the CBD, you are assured of a hotel pick up. We also do hotel pick up and drop off outside the CBD at a small fee.
Arusha town is the host city to clients starting safaris or on Mt Kilimanjaro climbing expeditions. Our daily shuttles, therefore, makes your transfer convenient and easy.
The luxury shuttles depart on time and there will also be a stop at the Namanga immigration offices.
Finally, travelers without a visa to Tanzania can get it instantly at the border. You will later proceed to Arusha town dropping at the shuttle offices or Hotels within Arusha town.
Inclusions (Nairobi Arusha shuttle bus services)
- We also do Hotel pickup within the CBD of Nairobi
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions (Nairobi Arusha shuttle bus services)
- Once you book, You will receive booking a confirmation.
- Our vehicles are also Wheelchair accessible
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Carry a current valid passport for border crossing on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Cancellation Policy (Nairobi Arusha shuttle bus services)
For a full refund, cancel at least 3 days in advance of the start date of the experience.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides also require face masks in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience